Just picked up this vintage 1976 Kawasaki KZ 900 and I think it’s safe to say that I am in love. This bike is one year younger than me.. There is something so nostalgic and emotional about getting on and riding it, I just can’t explain.
I just wanted to post this as it was in line with my other two loves.. Audio and Video ! The bike is going to go through some mild cosmetic changes so I figured I’d make a video journal entry each time something significant is changed.
Technical stuffs :
1. The Zoom H4n and RedHead windscreen were placed just out side of the frame to camera right sitting on a rock with a 70 setting for mic sensitivity at about 6 feet from the bike.
2. This 15 second clip is actually 12min and 40 sec of footage sped up to 5200 % As I knew I’d be speeding it up I only recorded 30 seconds from the Zoom.
3. Color Correction was done in Photoshop CS4 and “Editing” in Premiere CS4 LOVE THE ADOBE FAMILY !
4. An old 20mm Nikon Nikor lens was used wtih Lee 4X4 filter holders and a Schneider Optics Circular Polariser.
5. Eyeball crop job for fun.